The Harford County Alumnae Chapter (HCAC) of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. has been serving Harford and Cecil counties for the past 41 years. We provide a wide range of community-focused support, including:
- Scholarships for graduating high-school seniors
- Mentoring-style programs for youth (young men and women)
- Voter registration and census education opportunities
- Resources for food-insecure families
- Racial and social justice advocacy
- Financial literacy workshops
- Home ownership projects in support of Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna builds
- Local school beautification and restoration efforts
HCAC is here to and happy to serve! We’d typically have multiple fundraisers throughout the year to assist with these efforts, but this year’s COVID-19 environment put a pause on our annual in-person fundraising plans. The needs within our community are still vast, and HCAC wants to ensure we’re able to address them as best as possible…..so we need your support.
Our goal is to raise at least $20K by the end of 2020. We can do this–with your help!! Every little bit helps us reach our goal, and all funds will be used for scholarships and other public service endeavors like those previously mentioned. We’re in this together and will provide full visibility of how we’re tracking to this goal. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated and can be made via PayPal or checks/ money orders mailed to:
HCAC (payable to DST-HCAC):
P.O. Box 315
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Thanks for your continued support!
Kira C. Sconion, President
Harford County Alumnae Chapter
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.